Pebble have just announced that they're finally shipping their Kickstarter-funded smartwatches, with their second announcement telling the world that they've just released an iPhone app which will let users have a dashboard directly on their phone.
The Pebble smartwatch sports a Sharp display as well as some nifty technology cranking along inside the new smartwatch, it's also slim and looks great - which always helps. The smartwatch is very customizable, and supports Internet-connected apps. The Kickstarter fundraising saw $10 million in pledges, with over 85,000 watches sold.
Pebble Technology have also said that there will unfortunately be shipping delays for some users, which is the result of airport documentation. The company have also said that there were "some kinks and issues" that will need to be worked on. The iPhone app has the following features:
- It notifies users when software updates for their Pebble smartwatch is ready to be installed
- It installs and remove custom watchfaces onto the wearer's Pebble
- Sends ping test messages to the Pebble
- Helps the wearer troubleshoot issues
You can grab Pebble for iPhone right here.
- >> NEXT STORY: Google smashes the mobile app market with 5 of the top 6 apps in the US
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Nexus 4 to arrive in Australia on February 1