Netflix's Q4 performance results are out and the results are looking pretty good for the company. In the US, Netflix is streaming to 27 million customers. Outside the US the numbers aren't so great with Netflix only seeing 6 million subscribers. All total, Netflix has more than 33 million subscribers worldwide.
Netflix also turned an $8 million profit off of $945 million in revenue. I have a feeling that with Arrested Development and House of Cards coming to the company, subscribers will increase. I know that I am excited for Arrested Development and most of the viewers had an almost cult-like love for the show.
The graphic above shows that Netflix believes they are the best when compared to the competition. These stats are based upon its 200 most popular TV shows and movies, of which the competition reportedly doesn't offer more than 73 of.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:31 am CDT
- CD Projekt RED are masters of marketing
- Netflix now has 158 million subscribers, wins streaming wars (for now)
- Netflix and Ben & Jerry's partner for new flavor 'Netflix & Chill'd'
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Streaming wars heat up, Netflix is ready to spend $20 billion in 2020
- > NEXT STORY: THQ being broken apart and games sold to different studios
- < PREVIOUS STORY: RumorTT: Samsung Galaxy S4 coming in April, might not be called S4