I can't even believe we're talking about it already, but Samsung's Galaxy Note III could have a very fast processor baked into it. We're already hearing rumors of a huge 6.3-inch screen, but it looks like it'll feature Samsung's new eight-core Exynos 5 SoC.
The Korea Times is reporting that Samsung will release the Galaxy Note III later this year, which will feature the eight-core processor according to executives from the company.
Samsung are also showing off their new eight-core Exynos 5 SoC to other firms in the hopes they'll be able to shift their reliance on selling billions of dollars worth of chips to main competitor, Apple. I'm sure that this will happen, as it'll be a huge bragging point to any manufacturer to sell a smartphone with an eight-core processor inside.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S11 rumored to have 120Hz display
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- > NEXT STORY: Smartphone shipments expected to surpass one billion in 2013
- < PREVIOUS STORY: RumorTT: Apple's new iPad mini 2 could feature Retina display, more iPhone talk, too