CES 2013 - The company that brought us the unusual but awesome R.A.T. gaming mouse has debuted two new fully adjustable mice that feature low-power Bluetooth connectivity.
Both of the new mice are based off of the popular R.A.T. design and feature a myriad of buttons. The R.A.T.M. takes the concept of a highly precise adjustable DPI laser (up to 6400) gaming mouse and makes it portable by utilizing Bluetooth technology. The R.A.T.M is designed for use with gaming laptops and is smaller than traditional gaming mice, yet retains all of the adjustability of the R.A.T. design.
Up next we have the M.O.U.S, which is a more relaxed design but still retains that R.A.T. feel. Designed for the every day user, the M.O.U.S features a lower resolution sensor that works exceptionally well on glass and other reflective surfaces. Horizontal scrolling is included and the more tame device retains the Bluetoot connectivity of its more precise brother. Both devices will go on sale at a price point of $129.00 sometime early this year.
Last updated: Mar 2, 2014 at 12:00 am CST
- AOC take a leap into peripheral gaming market with keyboards and mice
- Cocaine addiction vaccine created, and tests are already successful
- A cure for diabetes has been found, stem cells to be the answer
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate is customization & high performance all-in-one
- CES 2020 will have a 'multitasking bed for sex' & 'sex tech' exhibits
- > NEXT STORY: ASRock announces FM2 OC competition with HWBOT
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Contract-free unlimited data plan launching today from T-Mobile