Netflix have used the cover, or not, of CES to announce some new enhanced streaming options for users on certain ISPs, these new options have confirmed the often rumored availability of 'Super HD" streaming.
Super HD streaming is Netflix's name for streaming 1080p content, as well as 3D. Both services are available right now, as long as you're a Netflix subscriber with Cablevision or Google Fiber. Oh. For those lucky enough to jump on Super HD, you'll have the option of using a slew of devices: Nintendo's Wii U, compatible Roku players, Apple TV, Windows 8-based PCs, and certain Smart TVs and Blu-ray players.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Netflix now has 158 million subscribers, wins streaming wars (for now)
- Streaming wars heat up, Netflix is ready to spend $20 billion in 2020
- CD Projekt RED are masters of marketing
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Netflix CEO confirms they aren't working on game-streaming service
- > NEXT STORY: RockDoc and Pitbull launch new portable speaker line through VisionTek
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Thermaltake at CES 2013 offer some old and new, but nothing borrowed, or blue