Samsung have had an amazing year and it looks like 2013 will be even better again with plans unveiled that Samsung are set to expand their Silicon Valley address with some huge changes:
- A new sales and R&D center, built in the stead of some existing Samsung offices, with floor space totaling 1.1 million square feet.
- A layout that seeks to "encourage interaction among staff" and "foster connections with the community," while ultimately improving Sammy's "soft capabilities"
- A parking garage and an "amenity pavilion" (whatever that is, we just know we can't afford one)
Samsung's new crib will be a little bigger than Apple's latest 3,600-worker expansion in Austin, Texas.
- >> NEXT STORY: Samsung Galaxy S III extended battery arriving in Germany on January 5
- << PREVIOUS STORY: RumorTT: Apple to refresh MacBook Pro, Air in June, retain current designs