Last week I reported on Venus, Steve Jobs' super mega yacht being impounded by the Amsterdam government due to a dispute over payment to the ships designer. Today there are reports that the ship has been released as an accord has been agreed too between Job's survivors and the yacht's designer.
We were surprised when news of the ships impoundment came to light. The amount owned seemed so small compared to the families holdings and overall cost of the super yacht.
The good news is that Venus is finally able to set sail and transport her guest in as much luxury as money can buy, and that the designer is now free to create more ultra minimalist works of art.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Bill Gates slaps down $644 million for the first hydrogen superyacht
- Deep Space radio burst pattern could be aliens, says Harvard scientist
- 7 Best PDF Editors for Windows
- Lyft refers drivers to Amazon jobs, over coronavirus stopping riders
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- > NEXT STORY: Instagram facing lawsuit over its new updated terms of service
- < PREVIOUS STORY: WomenWeb is the newest female-only social hub