Most people have heard of SAPPHIRE's Vapor-X cooling technology in regards to graphics cards, but now you'll be able to take advantage of their cooling technology on your CPU. SAPPHIRE Technology has launched its first CPU cooler that has been designed with the enthusiast in mind.
Known as the Vapor-X CPU Cooler, it can handle heat loads of up to 200W and has been designed to be compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets. The cooler uses a dual-fan design and utilizes fans that have been designed to provide efficient airflow and low noise, similar to those on the Dual-X series of GPUs.
"SAPPHIRE is extending its portfolio into areas aligned to its core business of PC graphics," commented Adrian Thompson, SAPPHIRE VP of Marketing. "We are harnessing our expertise in advanced technologies to deliver better performing products for the enthusiast which will then push down into an expanding product line for the mainstream."
The Vapor-X CPU Cooler will be available through SAPPHIRE's usual eTailers and retail partners and should sell for around $69 USD.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:30 am CDT
- PlayStation 5's cooling solution will make you quite happy, Cerny says
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition teased
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- New Xbox Series X renders show ventilation and back ports
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- > NEXT STORY: European Staples stores to have 3D printers in Q1 2013
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Google cuts Cloud Storage prices by another 10% after Amazon cuts its pricing