We've finally got our very own edition of SiSoft's Sandra 2003 benchmarking program uploaded to our servers ready for you folks to download.
The new Sandra has been released. Here is a detailed breakdown:- Gauge overall system performance in a flash with the combined performance index wizard and compare and contrast upgrading options.Download from Our Server (about 5mb)
- Supports the latest technologies (AGP 3, Hyper-Threading), chipsets (Intel 750X, 845GL/GV/GE/PE; SiS 648, 655, 746; VIA KT400, P4X400), controllers (SiS 963; VIA 8233A/C, 8235/L), Clock generator ICs and other devices on the market.
- Detailed context sensitive help for Tips/Warnings/Errors. Detailed technical definitions.
- Extensive reference results: over 50 different reference results from legacy to cutting edge systems. Can save your own and combine with the reference results.
- Burn-in wizard: improved monitoring options, can see in real-time the changes in system state as burn-in progresses. Can program terminate conditions in case of out-of-range states.
- Cooling system information: Can estimate thermal resistance to determine the performance of the cooling system, thus ensuring proper cooling for the processor(s).
- Multi-platform: Both ANSI (for legacy systems) and Unicode (native for Windows NT4/2000/XP/.Net) versions included in a single improved installer.
- Improved graphing options: users can compare the results in log, or inverse mode as well as standard linear mode.