Samsung and Apple's relationship, if defined on Facebook, would be somewhat of an "open relationship". Both of them sleep around, but at the end of the day, rely on each other as much as any other strong relationship.
But now, Samsung is beginning to feel the pain as sources of DigiTimes have said that the South Korean company have had to delay construction on a new logic fabrication facility "due to the possibility of losing a portion of orders for Apple's next-generation application chips".
Samsung is having to turn away from Apple as a strong customer, to hopefully ship more LCD panels to its own electronics division, and to competitor Amazon.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Samsung close high-end phone production factory after coronavirus case
- Samsung executives jailed over destroying evidence in fraud cause
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- Samsung sells over 1 million Galaxy Fold smartphones so far
- > NEXT STORY: Sprint makes Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S factory images available
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Tokelau islands can now solely rely on solar power