ASUS' Transformer Infinity and Transformer Prime tablets are both set to receive Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates in the US and Canada over the next 72 hours or so. Android Central have had confirmation from ASUS' Gary Key on the news.
The version number hitting the slates is 10.4.4.14.1, which is just a fancy number for Android 4.1. There aren't any further details than what we have here, but the new update hitting the Transformers will cease support for Adobe Flash, and the Prime's Wi-Fi direct has been removed.
If you're running a Transformer Prime or Infinity, sit by your tablet because Jelly Bean is about to hit it - and it is a delicious OS.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Analyst: Amazon will win streaming wars with free Prime game streaming
- Trump to temporarily close US border with Canada due to coronavirus
- Modern Warfare gets 68GB update with season 2 and battle royale?
- Twitch 'Watch Parties' allows streamers & viewers to watch Prime Video
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- > NEXT STORY: Google's Chrome for Android is now fully compatible with x86-based devices
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Google updates YouTube for Android - provides preloading to Froyo, Gingerbread, as well as YouTube TV queuing