Our Download of the Day is Wireshark 1.6.8.
Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer, and is the de facto standard across many industries and educational institutions.
The full change log for version 1.6.8:
# The following bugs have been fixed:
* User-Password - PAP decoding passwords longer than 16 bytes.
* The MSISDN is not seen correctly in GTP packet.
* Wireshark doesn't calculate the right IPv4 destination using source routing options when bad options precede them.
* BOOTP dissector issue with DHCP option 82 - suboption 9.
* MPLS dissector in 1.6.7 and 1.7.1 misdecodes some MPLS CW packets.
* ANSI MAP infinite loop.
* HCIEVT infinite loop.
* Wireshark doesn't decode NFSv4.1 operations.
* LTP infinite loop.
* Wrong values in DNS CERT RR.
* Megaco parser problem with LF in header.
* OPC UA bytestring node id decoding is wrong.
# Updated Protocol Support
* ANSI MAP, ASF, BACapp, Bluetooth HCI, DHCP, DIAMETER, DNS, GTP, IEEE 802.11, IEEE 802.3, IPv4, LTP, Megaco, MPLS, NFS, OPC UA, RADIUS
# New and Updated Capture File Support
* 5View, CSIDS, pcap, pcap-ng
You can download Wireshark 1.6.8 here.
- >> NEXT STORY: Obama orders government agencies to create websites optimized for smartphones and tablets
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security 2012 for 3 PCs for FREE after Rebate!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de