The Overclocker's latest issue is out, Issue 19. The latest read covers a bunch of hot topics such as a 'Z77 Battle Royal', a cover feature about the Ivy Bridge-based Core i7, and they also interview Brazil's finest overclocker, Rbuass.
Also covered is a review of GIGABYTE's GEFORCE GTX 680, Plextor's M3 256GB SSD, ASUS' Rampage IV Formula, ASUS Radeon vs. GIGABYTE HD7870, G.Skill Trident 2400MHz CL10 RAM, and finally, Intel's 520 Series SSD. There's much more to read, so don't miss out!
You can read the entire issue, all for free, here.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:26 am CDT
- AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper 3970X overclocked to 5.72GHz on LN2
- In 2020, devs will have to make games for seven different consoles
- PlayStation 5 is the easiest console to make games for, developers say
- Modern Warfare gets 68GB update with season 2 and battle royale?
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- > NEXT STORY: GeForce Grid, lets you stream games on a Kepler-based GPU
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Grand Theft Auto V hinted for December release, according to Amazon