On May 29, Arctic Cooling will release a new product that the market has never seen. This product combines air cooling and liquid cooling for graphics cards in a self-contained system. The idea here is to lower the heat and noise that is often produced by a high-performance graphics card.
Arctic Cooling is billing the new product as a graphics card cooler for enthusiasts. Arctic Cooling says the following:
- Unmatched cooling performance
- Active Cooling Unit and thermal adhesive for lower RAM and VR temperatures
- Maintenance-free closed-loop liquid system
- Lightest high-end graphics card cooler (363g)
- All fans PWM-controlled by graphics card
- Virtually-silent operation
The graphics cooler supports almost every graphics card going all the way back to the NVIDIA GTX 4XX series and the AMD HD 4XXX series. However, for some reason, it seems to miss supporting the HD 7970 and 7950 for some reason. Why someone would leave that out of support is beyond me, as it is the high performance GPUs that need cooling.