NVIDIA have posted some new 300-series GeForce drivers, with the release of GeForce 301.24 beta. These new drivers are actually compatible with "all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs". Previous 300-series drivers only worked on the new GEFORCE GTX 680 GPU. These new drivers add support for features with the GEFORCE GTX 680, including Adaptive Vsync, NVIDIA's Frame Rate Target scheme, and an option to enable FXAA through the control panel.
The new GeForce 301.24 beta driver also offers performance improvements for single- and multi-GPU setups. Also on offer are new features for NVIDIA Surround Vision setups:
- Add a fourth accessory display for access to email, web, or other applications while you game.
- Maximize an application to a single physical display when in Surround mode.
- Confine the Windows Taskbar to the center display.
- Enable bezel peeking to temporarily peek behind the monitor bezels when using bezel-corrected resolutions.
- Add or remove resolution settings from the list of Surround resolutions.
- Full center display acceleration for single-wide display modes.
The 301.24 beta also adds a bunch of new SLI and 3D Vision profiles. SLI support has been baked in for Alan Wake, and Valve's upcoming Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
You can grab the GeForce 301.24 beta drivers here.
- >> NEXT STORY: Epic Games are working on a PC-exclusive game
- << PREVIOUS STORY: RIM employee that was stabbed at BBM party dies of wounds
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de