Samsung's 5.3-inch "is it a tablet or smartphone" GALAXY Note has been rated the most effective ad for Q1 of 2012, according to a survey conducted by analyst firm Ace Metrix. The commercial is said to have achieved a higher score than ads from companies like Doritos and M&Ms, which made number two and three.
Based out of 950 points, the GALAXY Note commercial scored 686 points, this is based on respondents answers to questions regarding persuasion, relevance, and watchability, among other factors. The Doritos and M&Ms ads both scored an equal 671 each. Ace Metrix CEO, Peter Daboll, said in a statement to CNET:
It will be very interesting to watch how Samsung's continually impressive ads affect the company's marketshare vis-a-vis competitors like Apple, which, this quarter, did not come close to measuring up to Samsung's advertising prowess.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech
- > NEXT STORY: Samsung GALAXY Note gets leaked Ice Cream Sandwich ROM
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Next Issue Media preparing Android newsstand, iPad version is coming soon