Our Mobile App of the Day is Grow for Android.
You are a little fish with a big appetite and dreams. Eat and Grow!
Grow is not your typical fish game where you wait for your pet fish to grow and mindlessly tap on the screen to feed it. We're not catching fishes today so go ahead and throw away your fishing equipments. Don't go bothering the angry birds, they'll never be happy with their revenge. Be ready to be hungry, very hungry, even hungrier than a shark because, in Grow, your job is to eat everything in the aquarium!
You are a little fish with a big appetite and dreams. So you eat. And eat. Till eventually, you Grow. From a cramped jar to the open sea, play the adventure mode to explore different habitats. Collect coins to upgrade power-ups in the shop, then test your skills in survival mode, where endless hours of replay and online leader board awaits.
* 78 levels with 7 stunning environments
* Two difficulty modes, Normal and Advanced, with their own star rankings
* 7 endless survival levels with global leader board
* Three control options: tilt, virtual joystick, and touch-and-move
* Supports Left/Right handed control options
* Five unique power-ups with 17 upgrades to unlock
* Six types of enemies with unique behaviors
* Exclusively for Android
NOTE: Unstable on SGS2 devices
You can grab Grow for Android directly from the Android Market on your device, or here.
- >> NEXT STORY: Poll Results - Which company made the best SSDs in 2011?
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: ASUS 12x Blu-Ray Burner for $49.99