Facebook for Timeline has been great for some, personally, I love it. It's not super-useful, but it looks nice going to a profile with Timeline. That's just me. According to new reports, Facebook will bring its Timeline profile pages to brands this month, starting in the US.
Facebook teased Timeline back in September of last year at their F8 conference, and at the time of the announcement, Facebook said they would wait to roll out the new feature for brands. Faebook Vice President of Marketing and Business Partnerships, David Fischer, has said that Timeline for Brands would be "consistent" with the Timeline look-and-feel, but would not be a carbon copy.
The new Timeline for Brands will start in beta, and have just a handful of partners, after which it'll roll through to others in stages. Facebook have of course, declined to comment. Facebook for Brands will be interesting to see, and what businesses can do with the new Timeline-equipped pages.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- Here's how to enable dark mode on Facebook desktop
- You cannot use Messenger without signing up for a Facebook account
- Facebook working on OS from scratch, wants to break up with Android
- GIVEAWAY: SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6 Video Card
- > NEXT STORY: NVIDIA preps GeForce GTX 560 SE, wants to tango with AMD's Radeon HD 7770
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel to push back Ivy Bridge launch from April to June