Samsung's anti-Apple Super Bowl TV spot was shown just a few hours ago, dubbed "Next Big Thing". The ad shows off Samsung's 5.3-inch smartphone, the Galaxy Note.
The takes a stab at the religious-like Apple line ups for their new iDevices. The towns of San Francisco, Calif, Boston, Ma. and Denver, Co., burst into non-choreographed flash mobs, when they meet "The Thing Called Love," and by the thing called love, it's Samsung's Galaxy Note.
Considering that the Super Bowl ads were mostly filled with celebrity-laden advertisements for beer and cars, this is somewhat new for Super Bowl of late. Samsung were one of the only tech-based companies pushing their wares. Go, Samsung?
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Verizon splashes $80 million to give Miami 5G before the Super Bowl
- Here's a bunch of technology-related ads from this years Super Bowl
- Tesla Motors 'Anti-Handbook Handbook' for new employees gets leaked
- Rick and Morty will take over the Super Bowl with this Pringles ad
- Next Super Smash Bros. game isn't planned yet, will be on next console
- > NEXT STORY: Dropbox offers 5GB additional storage, you just have to be a beta tester
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Gamer dies during League of Legends 400% bonus IP event, body was unnoticed for 9 hours