Apple is ready to unleash a new update for OS X Lion, dubbed version 10.7.3. The new update resolves some lingering issues that Lion currently has, and includes some other things, too.
First up, it'll fix the annoying Wi-Fi connection resume issue when the system has gone to sleep (which I experience myself and it is annoying), it also addresses a bunch of issues: when using smart cards to log into OS X, compatibility issues with Microsoft Windows file sharing, printing Microsoft Word documents that use markup, graphics performance issues after the system goes to sleep on earlier ATI-based iMacs and finally, an issue that may prevent Safari from opening before joining a wireless network.
v10.7.3 also adds new language support with Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai and Ukrainian support now included. RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras is included, too.
Apple recommends using Time Machine before updating, and you can either download it by choosing Software Update on your Mac, or you can manually download the installer, here.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X's new Quick Resume function is revolutionary
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- > NEXT STORY: Lake Vostok, Antartica: Russian scientists have been radio silent for 5 days
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Qualcomm doing well, Q1 earnings see revenue up 40%, takes $1.4 billion in profit