Toshiba are about to unleash their thin-as-hell 10.1-inch Android-based tablet in Australia. The Toshiba AT200 is a 10.1-inch tablet, weighs in at 535 grams, includes 16GB of on-board storage, micro HDMI, micro USB 2.0 and micro SD card slots.
Toshiba have announced today at the AT200 will be priced at $579 here in Australia. The AT200 also sports Gorilla Glass, an a very thin 7.7mm body. Considering it only has Honeycomb and not Ice Cream Sandwich for its OS, it won't be a huge competitor.
The iPad is roughly the same price, and at that price the Transformer Prime is quite the contender. Toshiba is trying, but are they trying hard enough? Will you pick one up at this price, if you don't already have a tablet?
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Toshiba's new PC algorithm is 10x faster than laser quantum computers
- Tesla battery output/storage in South Australia to expand by 50%
- GameStop's Australian gaming retailer 'EB Games' closes down 19 stores
- Australian gov to prosecute people over coronavirus shopping frenzy
- Australian healthcare workers to receive coronavirus COVID-19 vaccine
- > NEXT STORY: Anonymous threatens Facebook, again, this time they'll take it down on January 28
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Biggest solar flare since 2005 is happening right now