Duke Nukem Forever is still cranking along, and a second DLC pack is now out called "The Doctor Who Cloned Me". It's available through Steam for $9.99 US and includes a bunch of new material including four new multiplayer maps, a full new single player campaign which includes brand new weapons, all-new enemy types and bosses, more Achievements, and brand new interactive items within the DNF world.
A detailed run down of what is included is below (or in the full story):
Sky-High: The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
Command: EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads.
Drop Zone: Rooftop of Duke's Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
Biohazard: Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.
*Maps support all retail games modes. Players who own the first add-on content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, will also be able to play Freeze Tag, Hot Potato, Hail to the King Free For All and Predator.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Duke Nukem 64, Mario Kart 64 teased with AI-powered HD texture packs
- Duke Nukem 3D dev was working on Aliens game, inspired by Left 4 Dead
- Postal 4: No Regerts is now out on Steam Early Access
- The Sims 4 'Discover University' DLC pack throws it all back to school
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- > NEXT STORY: AMD to release FX-6200, sits at 3.80GHz, with TurboCore speeds at 4.10GHz
- < PREVIOUS STORY: American Airlines Pilots can now use iPads in cockpits, will play Flight Control like a pro