Futuremark have been busy people lately, with the announcement yesterday of their notebook battery test suite, Powermark and today, an updated version of their ever-so-popular 3DMark 11. It has now been updated to v1.0.3 and includes the following additions from the release notes:
- Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
- For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
- Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
- SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
- New "More" tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.
You can grab it, here.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:24 am CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Want a free Windows Phone? Sure, just tell Microsoft you're a Malware victim, oh and an Android owner
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Facebook are testing new coupon posts and ads