Our Download of the Day today is Emsisoft Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
Viruses, worms, bots.
Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies..
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 184.108.40.206
* Surf protection speed improvements.
* Crash on system standby - fixed.
* Crashes submitted from reports - fixed.
* Slow start of GUI on Windows 7 x64 - fixed.
* System freeze/tray icon update animation loop - fixed.
* One more problem that may cause a delay on software startup fixed.
* Crash on service component restart - fixed.
* Communication problem of service with GUI components - fixed.
* Application rule submission bug fixed that caused a guard freeze problem with tooltip text "'1 KB (100%) of 1 KB uploaded '".
- >> NEXT STORY: RumorTT: Samsung to unveil 11.6-inch, 2560x1600 resolution tablet at Mobile World Congress in Feb 2012?
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Twitter redesigns, will rollout shortly