Google have been on a stampede of change lately, first Google+, then the updated looks of Gmail and Reader have made their way to most of us, and now, YouTube.[img]3[/img]
The new design is currently rolling out, but if you want to jump ahead of the queue, there are some instructions below to help you. The downfall? This trick only sets a temporary cookie which is removed upon the browser closing.
The new look is definitely slick, with the left navigation panel very clean and simple, videos from your subscriptions or YouTube trends list fill the middle up, while related or recommended videos are on the right. It looks very, very swish.
The only issue with the new updates is they don't take advantage of widescreen monitors, which is something I hate from Facebook. Other than that, check it out for yourself:
1. Go to http://www.youtube.com/
2. Press Ctrl + Shift and J in Chrome to open the Developer Tools Press Ctrl+Shift+K in Firefox
3. Click on the "Console" Tab and enter document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=ST1Ti53r4fU";
4. Reload the website and enjoy the new layout.
- >> NEXT STORY: Nintendo builds real-life Mario Kart, has help from West Coast Customs
- << PREVIOUS STORY: PayPal debuts Facebook app, 'Send Money'