Samsung have sure been busy, they've just announced two new products in the GALAXY-branded family at the IFA trade show in Germany. First up we have the GALAXY Note smartphone which is a 5.3-inch, 1280x800-pixel Super AMOLED crazy looking smartphone. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it. It will be powered by a 1.4GHz dual-core, include an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, a huge 2,500 mAh battery and software wise we have Android 2.3 Gingerbread as well as Samsung's dab of paint with their TouchWiz UI.
On the tablet front, the GALAXY Tab 7.7 is you guessed it, a 7.7-inch Android-powered tablet. It will sport a 1280x800-pixel Super AMOLED Plus display, the same 1.4GHz dual-core chip, embedded HSPA+ connectivity, up to 64GB of internal storage, dual cameras, a 5,100 mAh battery as well as Android 3.2 Gingerbread as well as the Samsung TouchWiz UI layer.
Currently, launch dates and pricing is unavailable.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:23 am CDT
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech
- > NEXT STORY: Creative ZEN X-Fi3, wireless audio on the go
- < PREVIOUS STORY: ZOTAC release palm-sized ZBOX nano AD10 mini-PC