Apple has just rolled out another iTunes update, taking the revision to 10.4.1. The update primarily deals with minor issues like non-working media keys on third-party keyboards, artwork adding woes for songs and videos etc.
The following fixes may also be of relief to some of you experiencing these issues previously :-
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
The full build of iTunes 10.4.1 can now be downloaded directly from Apple's website.
- >> NEXT STORY: Samsung passes on MeeGo with new N102 netbook
- << PREVIOUS STORY: LG launches first 3D Notebook to Korean market