Our App of the Day today is GetGlue 2.4.3 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 3.1 or later.
Think of Foursquare for entertainment and you get GetGlue. It's a check-in based app which allows you to socially share with friends what you are doing when you are relaxing.
Watching a new TV episode, catching a new movie, listening to music, watching your team beat another and so on. You also earn stickers for certain achievements.
GetGlue makes it easy to connect with friends and fans around the TV shows, movies, music, and sporting events that you love. Check-in on GetGlue while consuming entertainment to share with friends and to earn exclusive rewards from our partners.
The latest version of the app includes the following changes:
What's New in Version 2.4.3
- Push Notifications and in app alerts
- Easier access to your messages
- Redesigned stickers screen
- Suggest new items to check-in to
- Bug Fixes and stability improvements
- >> NEXT STORY: Facebook Messenger released, a new way of keeping in touch with friends
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Acer soon to release ultra-slim, MacBook Air-like 13.3-inch Aspire 3951