Our Download of the Day today is PowerArchiver 12.00 RC4.
PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
Full Windows Vista Support
Superior ZIP Support
Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 12.00 RC4
* FIPS 140.2 certified ZIP/ZIPX AES encryption.
* FIPS 140.2 certified data transfer via SFTP/FTP/SSL
* Compatibility with ZIP and ZIPX archives that have been encrypted/signed with digital certificates.
* Compatibility with ZIP, ZIPX archives that have been encrypted with other non AES methods such as 3DES.
* Support for .GZ and .XZ single files (without TAR).
* Added Backup to Pro license.
* Compatibility with latest PAOP 2.10.05.
* Improved adding multiple files/folders to ISO via shell.
* Various smaller improvements and fixes.
- >> NEXT STORY: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 trailer
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: 10.1" HD IPS Equipped Asus Eee Pad Transformer Android Honeycomb Tablet with NVIDIA Tegra 2 for $399.99 plus Shipping
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de