Our Download of the Day today is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit only).
Light speed quick scanning.
Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
Database updates released daily.
Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
Command line support for quick scanning.
Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.50.1
- Fixed issue with the scheduler not performing realtime updates.
- Fixed multiple issues with product crashing during a scan.
- Fixed issue with log not saving on certain command line scans.
- Fixed various issues with Finnish, Italian, and Norwegian languages.
- Fixed formatting and misspelling issues in product help file.
- >> NEXT STORY: Intel's McAfee acquisition officially approved by FTC
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: Samsung BD-C7500 Blu-ray DVD Player w/ 1GB Memory & Wireless LAN Built-in for $145.99 with FREE Shipping!