Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.4.9.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
Displays adapter, GPU and display information
Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
Validation of results
No installation required
Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
With this version, PowerColor and TechPowerUp return with the PowerColor Hardware giveaway. This time we're giving away some even cooler next-generation graphics cards, including two upcoming high-end PowerColor Radeon graphics cards, two PowerColor HD 6870 PCS+, and two PowerColor HD 6850 PCS+ graphics cards. To participate, simply download the latest GPU-Z, and click on the "PowerColor Giveaway", follow the instructions.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.4.9
* Added support for GeForce GTX 570, GTX 460 SE
* Added support for PCI-Express 3.0
* Added PowerColor Giveaway
* Added Colorfire PCI vendor ID
* Added detection for AMD Radeon HD 6310, HD 6370
* Fixed BIOS >64k reading on GF110
* Added GT215 based GT 220
* Fixed TMU count on GF104
* Improved default clock reading on GeForce GTX 580
* Better error handling for memory type detection code
- >> NEXT STORY: Looxcie offers support for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 for its wearable camcorder
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: Nook Color 7" Capacitive TFT, TI 800Mhz Processor, 512MB RAM, 8GB Storage, Wireless-N on Android 2.1 for $249 with FREE Shipping