The Boxee Box is relatively brand new and yet they're smashing out firmware updates for it already - which is a good sign.
It doesn't address all of the issues, but it does fix a few of the issues people have complained about such as 1080i playback problems, WiFi connectivity and issues handling certain audio and video files.
The Boxee Blog has a full list of tweaks and changes, while Boxee Box CEO Avner Ronen has promised that the company is planning to release screenshots and a list of usability/UI issues still to be addressed next week.
Last updated: Apr 15, 2014 at 07:17 am CDT
- LG OLED TVs will get their NVIDIA G-Sync upgrade starting this week
- Fallout 1st Scrap Box bug: Bethesda to restore lost scrap with new fix
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- Tesla Model 3 update: drag racing to benchmark acceleration upgrades
- Modern Warfare gets 68GB update with season 2 and battle royale?
- > NEXT STORY: Telstra to jump on the couch together with Oprah
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Mad Men for $10 per season on Blu-ray or DVD/other specials inside