Without actually saying the words - Sony is pointing toward some news regarding the hopefully upcoming PlayStation Phone.
CEO Bert Nordberg says "There's a lot of smoke, and I tell you there must be a fire somewhere". Also adding that a new Sony Ericsson product would be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress in February.
He also added "I haven't dug into that history, but the future might be brighter," he also suggested that gaming might be the ticket that SE need to diversify it's offerings, ending with "Sony is of course a very strong brand, and why shouldn't we use that?"
If that's not a hint, then I don't know what is!
Last updated: Apr 15, 2014 at 07:17 am CDT
- PlayStation 5's rumored heat issues should be solved in final console
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- Game devs: Xbox Series X isn't significantly more powerful than PS5
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- > NEXT STORY: FinalWire Acquires and Discontinues EVEREST
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA preparing dual-GPU GF110 - flexing some green muscle