We have teamed up with Corsair this week to giveaway an XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 memory kit as well as an F60 SandForce based SSD.
First up this week for grabs is the CMX12GX3M3A2000C9 memory kit and if that means nothing to you, allow me to explain. This is a 12GB DDR3-2000 triple-channel kit consisting of three 4GB modules and is designed for use with Intel X58 motherboards. It comes with timings of 9-10-9-27 at 2000MHz. The memory comes sealed with an XMS heat spreader for heat dissipation and sexy looks!
Next up is the CSSD-F60GB2-BRKT, which is in other words the Corsair Force F60 solid state disk drive. This baby is based on the SandForce SF-1200 controller and has a maximum read speed of 285MB/s and a maximum write speed of 275MB/s. You want it.
Head on over to our forum giveaway page to find out how to win one! For this weekly giveaway anyone can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: Lift Audio launches tiny Icon earphones
- < PREVIOUS STORY: OnLive Game System up for pre-order right now