Ping has not quite taken off like Apple had initially hoped, but they have made a move that will hopefully turn it around. A cross platform integration with Twitter was unveiled today that will allow Ping users to directly share their activities on their Twitter accounts.
Ping posts, likes, and reviews are now shareable on Twitter as well as song previews and purchase links. Ping is also taking advantage of Twitter's recently launched new version to embed photos and videos directly to tweets as well as song previews. These features are now on by default, but auto-sharing can be shut off in the options for those that don't want to use it.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 02:45 pm CST
- Twitter joins other companies in ordering employees to work from home
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Apple AR headset aims at gamers, videos, virtual meetings in 2022
- Save up to $850 on Best Buy's range of Apple products, sales live now
- AnandTech founder sent confidential Apple material to Nuvia staffer
- > NEXT STORY: Zombie virus infects nearly a million mobile phones in China
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Steam's digital dominance not sitting well with competitors