Our Download of the Day today is Defraggler 2.00.230.
Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
Boot time defrag of system files
Supports 37 major languages
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.00.230
- Added offline defragmentation of system files
- Brand new drive map with custom colours
- Removed 2000 support
- Lots of other tweaks and stability fixes
- >> NEXT STORY: AMD Radeon 6970 delay due to component shortage
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: Refurbed Samsung SyncMaster P2770H LCD 27" Monitor w/ Full HD, HDMI, DVI-D - $259 Shipped Free