Our Mobile App of the Day today is IMDb.
Movie and TV buffs have used the IMDb site for a long time to get information about their favorite shows and actors. The iPhone and iPad app has gotten a major facelift and a more global feel with their new features.
Everything you'd expect from IMDb on the computer is in the app: Rating movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and info on all your favorite actors and actresses are all at your fingertips. Along with a redesigned homescreen that is constantly updating and that takes advantage of the iPhone 4's Retina display, the other big addition is the inclusion of movie showtimes in 13 different countries: Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Columbia, Argentina, Chile, Australia and New Zealand. The app can now also be viewed in simplified Chinese. The app is free, so grab it on iTunes today.
Last updated: Nov 29, 2019 at 03:31 pm CST
- Photoshop for iPad arrives on the App Store with a free 30-day trial
- Save up to $850 on Best Buy's range of Apple products, sales live now
- Adobe could possibly be revealing Illustrator for Apple's iPad in 2019
- Google Stadia will rely heavily on a mobile app
- Best iTunes Alternatives for macOS Catalina and Windows 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Jawbone Jambox looks like a giant BT headset
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Google Instant debuts in Beta on mobile devices