All without telling the music labels? How nice of Apple!
With this news, Apple are increasing the preview of a song from 30 seconds to 90 seconds - for the consumer, us... that is great, but for the actual music labels - without telling them, is a bit harsh. Apple have said to them, that the change is happening - whether they like it or not as it's for their own good.
Apple have effectively done this, without asking permission - with the kind of power they have in the music industry, who can stop them?
Last updated: Apr 15, 2014 at 07:16 am CDT
- Best iTunes Alternatives for macOS Catalina and Windows 2020
- Man tries to blackmail Apple, demands $100,000 in iTunes gift cards
- Beat Saber gets an upgrade, 'Green Day' songs now available
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Apple AR headset aims at gamers, videos, virtual meetings in 2022
- > NEXT STORY: Foursquare implementing business owner flagging to crack down on "armchair mayors"
- < PREVIOUS STORY: A flood of NVIDIA GeForce GTX580 leaks, news, and rainbows