Not the type of news I want to be hearing since we are flying off to Taiwan in about 5 days time for Computex.
Searchers have begun retrieving bodies from the Taiwan Strait after a China Airlines flight, carrying 225 passengers, crashed enroute to Hong Kong.More information at ABC News.
Last updated: Mar 9, 2015 at 05:55 am CDT
- Everything you need to know about the horrific Tesla 'Autopilot' crash
- US Air Force space plane X-37B lands after baffling 780 day orbit
- Google data: coronavirus might spark US housing market crash
- Tesla owner who died in horrific car crash was playing mobile games
- Nemesis gives us massive anxiety in new Resident Evil 3 trailer