While we aren't a gaming site as such and don't focus our news heavy on gaming related stuff, the Doom III pictures and videos which have started to emerge today are pretty damn exciting, I must admit.
A bunch of sites have posted coverage of Doom 3 from E3 - FilePlanet has some footage of the game as well as an interview with ID Software. CNN were the first to get some actual screenshots probably direct from the boys at ID Software. Gamespot have shown us a look at the Doom 3 presentation being shown at the expo. WOW - I think I can safely say today is "Doom 3 Day".
Talk about it all in the forums!
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- DOOM, DOOM II, and DOOM III are under $3 for Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Doom game bundle coming to consoles, PC
- Doom 64 Re-Release will come with all-new chapter & 1,000 FPS support
- Doom Eternal is massively replayable, to expand with content updates
- Doom Eternal's hub has classic armor sets and demon target practice