I am simply reporting the news, don't shoot down messenger - I imagine Mike would have posted this story out of anger and rightfully so. Mike Magee from The Inquirer is running a story which suggests how Intel tries to subvert journalists.
"It's really a juggling act. We've had some luck (ie, Mark Hachman, EBN, and PC World editors) with tough love approach, telling them they'll get more access to us if they are more objective and less sensational/negative in their articles.More information at The Inquirer.
"The trick is actually not giving them the "special" access after we go down that path."
Last updated: Mar 9, 2015 at 05:55 am CDT
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- Famous British technology publication, TheInquirer, is shutting down
- Ex-Xbox exec Mike Ybarra joins Blizzard
- Former Facebook Creative Director Mike Booth joins Resolution Games
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA