I have used small and low cost camcorders before and generally they have good video quality with HD resolution and other features. Most of them have sound that doesn't match up with the quality of the video though. It always seems like the subject of the video sounds very far away to me. Samsung has announced a new camcorder called the Q3HD that promises audio quality as good as the video.
The little Zoom camcorder has stereo recording capability with the renowned Zoom audio technology. The camcorder can shoot 720p and 1080p HD resolution video and stores that video to SD cards. The 720p video can be filmed t 30fps or 60fps with 1080p in 30fps only. The camera also has 4x digital zoom. An integrated LCD and speaker lets you play the recordings back on the go.
Connecting the camera to your PC is very easy thanks to the integrated USB port and the camera has HDMI output for connecting to your big screen. Outdoor shooting can be improved with a windscreen and the camera is ready to go right out of the box. It includes a 2GB SD card, editing software, and a pair of AA batteries. An accessory kit is available with the windscreen, AC adapter, HDMI cable, AV cable, and tripod.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:19 am CDT
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- Xbox Series X packs dedicated audio hardware acceleration
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Halo: MCC update is 306MB on Steam for PC gamers, 60GB on Xbox One
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- > NEXT STORY: Mobile App of the Day: Skype for Android
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Ultrasone Edition 10 headphones cost a ton