Our Download of the Day today is Speccy 1.05.183.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
Processor brand and model
Hard drive size and speed
Amount of memory (RAM)
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.05.183
- Support for newest Intel and AMD CPUs.
- Added GFX driver version to summary panel.
- Improved NVidia SLI status detection.
- Hard disk info now includes serial number.
- Improved HD drive type detection for AMD Phenom motherboards.
- Added "Check for updates" link to status bar.
- Internet connection test added.
- Added support for Hungarian language.
- Uninstall now removes older 32-bit installations correctly.
- Improved uninstall to remove dmp and log files.
- Minor tweaks and improvements.