AnandTech have posted a review of the PaceBook from a new Taiwan startup called PaceBlade - The PaceBook is a 3-in-1 mobile computer which can act as a notebook, LCD desktop, and tablet PC all in one. Will this product pave the way for the next generation of mobile computing or will it be a flop? Only time will tell.
More information at AnandTech.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Quantum milestone reached: world's first quantum computing benchmark
- Australian government wants to SCAN YOUR FACE before you watch porn
- Sharp stops TV manufacturing to start producing coronavirus face-masks
- Mobile is the apple of Activision's eye: 'It's our leading platform'
- Justice League Snyder Cut confirmed (again) by Jason Momoa (again)