It's amazing how quick this news stuff can build up. No wonder Cam gave this job to someone else. OK, let's see what I can do this time:
- CDR-Info have been very busy lately, with not one but two reviews to share with us. Firstly, there is the Samsung SW-232B (32x10x40 CD-RW/CD-R with an 8MB buffer!) and then there is the Toshiba SD-R1202 (a 16/10/40/12 DVD/CD-RW combo).
- The lucky people over at HardwarePub have just recently had the chance to build themselves an Ultimate Powerhouse System. This looks to be a VERY nice system. Take a look and see what they decided to come up with. Now, if only I had that much cash to spare. Don't suppose you guys want to donate that system to a worthy cause? Guys? Damn...
- Monster-hardware have just published their latest review, the Nexland ISB Soho Home Router. For those of you looking for a router for your home network, this router has been getting a lot of press lately, so go see if it is deserved. Here's a quote from the article:
"The Quickstart guide was enough to get my 1st connection set up. I was,however, disappointed that the Quickstart guide did not include information on Windows 2000 or Windows XP setup. They should have included it because most new PC's are being shipped with XP Pro or Home edition. The User's Guide was very detailed and gave step by step instructions on how to set up different types of connection accounts including PPPoE Internet Account, Dynamic IP DHCP Internet Account and Static IP Internet Account.
- DeviantPC has posted a review of the
- >> NEXT STORY: What's that? More news, you say? Well, here you go...
- << PREVIOUS STORY: The real OCZ uncovered