Our Download of the Day today is Speccy 1.04.173.
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
Processor brand and model
Hard drive size and speed
Amount of memory (RAM)
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.04.173
- Added native 64-bit EXE.
- Added multiple user support to the installer.
- Improved handling of graphics driver version numbers.
- Added ability to print individual sections.
- Improved stability on Windows 7.
- Improved support for some older USB 1.0 peripherals.
- Added right click > "Copy to Clipboard" option.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
- >> NEXT STORY: Faster rate of 3G growth thanks to lower cost and faster speeds
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: Fantom Drives G-Force 1TB eSATA+USB 2.0 Hard Drive - $69.99 Shipped Free