Our Download of the Day today is Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 93.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Small and lightweight
Different type events can have different appearence
Supports Windows transparency
Synchronizes events between several clients
Localized for multiple languages
Shows an alarm when an event is due
Supports iCal files.
Shows Outlook's appointments
Includes a todo-list
Works also as Litestep plugin
Displays the current date in tray icon
Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
Hotkeys for quick access
Easy skinning with an UI
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.8 Beta 93
- Added browse button for the custom category icon path setting.
- Fixed few issues with the category editor when Rainlendar was used in different language.
- The modified categories are now shown as bold in the category dialog.
- Added support for CSV import and export.
- The alarm snooze values are written to the settings file immediately instead on exit.
- >> NEXT STORY: Labor's mandatory internet filter not the Greens cup of tea either
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Deal of the Day: Sony BDP-S570 3D WiFi Blu-ray Disc Player for $179.99 with FREE Shipping