German website Hard Tecs is reporting that the AMD Athlon XP 2200+ (1.8GHz) processor based on the new 0.13 micron Thoroughbred core will be released on May 2nd. The shrink in the die size means the processor will operate at lower temperatures, this means good news for overclockers and achieving higher clock frequencies than ever before. You can read more at Hard Tecs.
Last updated: Mar 9, 2015 at 05:55 am CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?