Our Download of the Day today is Alcohol 120% 220.127.116.110.
Alcohol 120%, is a powerful Windows CD and DVD burning software that makes it easy to create backups of DVDs* and CDs. In addition, the program lets you store your most used CDs as images on your computer, so you can call them up at the click of a button. Now includes Pre-Mastering function and support for Blu-ray format.
Home users make backup copies of their game CDs and movie DVDs*, allowing the kids to treat multimedia disks roughly, without destroying their value.
Librarians and school administrators use Alcohol 120% burning software to archive their institutions' collections of recordable media, protecting themselves against the daily wear and tear that damages discs.
Business users use Alcohol 120% burning software to make duplicate backup copies of software titles, ensuring that they will continue to have access to their licensed software, even if their physical CDs become damaged and unusable.
With Alcohol 120% burning software, you no longer have to worry about CDs or DVDs* getting lost, stolen, or damaged. Duplicate discs work just like the originals, and your entire collection can be archived safely.
This download is for a 30 day trial.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 18.104.22.1680
- NEW Alcohol Audio Converter
- UPDATE Double space in file name or file description problem. (image file list xml file, the AlcoholImageFileList version upgraded to alcohol 1.1
- UPDATE Drive support updated.
- Minor bugs found.
- FIX On-the-fly copy in Copy Wizard would not work, "No space on disk" error shown.
- FIX Image Finder sometimes crashed Alcohol on certain systems.
- FIX Options in File -> Image file list -> Shell context menu wouldn't work.
- FIX Problem with wait for disc window, when burning multiple disc's Alcohol could not detect new disc's being inserted on certain systems.
- FIX When attempting to burn an already burned RW disc, and selecting the option to erase the disc, sometimes (randomly) erase woulD not be performed on certain systems.
- FIX Invalid Image Size error when windows theme changed.