NVIDIA partner Inno3D have spruced up the GTX 470 with the launch of their i-Chill Black series model that comes equipped with a large water block covering all the important areas including the GPU, voltage regulators, I/O chip and memory modules.
The official press release goes into detail on the design and inner workings of this block. The card is said to be around 40c cooler in full load conditions when compared to the stock cooler variants.
Inno3D bundles the i-Chill Black series GTX 470 with the following :-
1. Fujipoly GR-d Thermal PAD
2. Backup O-Ring for VG-NGTX295B x 1
3. BP-BS90R Black Sparkle Rotary Angle IG1/4" Adapter x2
4. BP-BSWP-C07 Black Sparkle Direct-Plug Adapter x 1 / SLI connection tube (3 lengths)
5. Mounting Screws/Accessories -EZ-PLUG Mounting available.(PAT. Pending)
- >> NEXT STORY: FutureMark reveal a few more tid bits on next-gen 3DMark
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Puget Systems now advertising Echo III - Big power in Mini-ITX form